Holden Arboretum's Lantern Court
Tom Yates, former Lantern Court gardener, takes us around the native gardens of this estate showing us the different trilliums and other spring flora. Built in the 1930's as a residence for Warren H. and Maud Corning, Lantern Court is a Georgian colonial house built of Ohio sandstone, surrounded by 25 acres of informal gardens and woodlands.
Location: Lantern Court, 9203 Kirtland-Chardon Rd.
Directions: parking in the main lot near the gate house.
Guests are always welcome. No registration required.